By using the American Lyceum International School (ALIS) Online Payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions. The ALIS may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with the ALIS.
1. Your payment will normally reach ALIS bank account within three working days. ALIS cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
2. We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will facilitate to reallocation of any such payments if they arise, wherever possible.
3. We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
4. If your card supplier declines payment, the ALIS is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
5. The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by ALIS or our e-commerce provider as per the local applicable laws and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes. Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. We shall abide by the principles of all local laws and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to the ALIS's e-commerce provider who will process this information on the ALIS's behalf. In limited, exceptional circumstances the ALIS may be required to disclose data to other third parties, for example where this is necessary to comply with the law. Our e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information.
6. In no event will ALIS be liable for any damages/frauds whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.